I am a Ugandan free thinker and freelance writer currently based in Kigali, Rwanda. In 2004 I graduated with a Bachelor of Adult and Community Education degree from Makerere University (Uganda). Education and media are my key life interests. I have been a residence of Rwanda since 2005.
- Wewale nga nnyo okuyingira ekiro Ensonga z'awaka zibenga zamunju mwoka Bwobanga onyize, Jim tokuba Ndi mwana wamuba… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 27 minutes ago
- RT @rudende: Olwo, lwewalenga. Emikwano jjipime, ejjinatuyamba! Esente mukisa, zijja neziddayo! Kuba, nkukube! Obwo, si bufumbo. https://t.… 38 minutes ago
- RT @rudende: This baby speaking Luganda is the funniest thing I've seen today. Gotta love the Internet!😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣 https://t.co/a9RQEQfu9R 1 hour ago
- @Kasabiiti Readiness at all times. Fires don't set appointments. 2 hours ago
- RT @MissChissy: Being a woman in a position of influence needs to be the new normal - @kalushk #TEDxLusaka 5 hours ago